www.shudder.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

www.shudder.com Empty
PostSubject: www.shudder.com   www.shudder.com EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Places for viewing TV and movies seem to be cropping up all over. www.shudder.com specializes in horror. I just treated myself to a re-viewing of Re-animator. If you haven't seen it, that's worth a watch, preferably either drunk or high or both. Maybe these days people will say, seen that before. But back in the day, there were definitely two or three spots where you would say WTF?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

www.shudder.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.shudder.com   www.shudder.com EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 am

I do remember Re-Animator. Jeffrey Combs and I shopped at the same AV store at the time.
Is the version you saw the original? They cut one scene from the flick. It was a bit of "carpet munching".

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

www.shudder.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.shudder.com   www.shudder.com EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 pm

In this version, the head was just getting into position when he was interrupted. I think when I first saw the movie, many years ago, he was actually in there for at least a little while, so this was different. Managed to get the idea across, but without being quite so explicit.

Jeffrey Coombs was excellent in this flick, totally elevated the whole movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

www.shudder.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.shudder.com   www.shudder.com Empty

Back to top Go down

www.shudder.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Arts & Entertainment-
Jump to: