HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Ha! Funny. And that's as real as time travel will ever be.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm

"Possible" is a wiggly word.

I prefer "likely" in which case the answer is an emphatic no.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 am

"Possible" is also an emphatic no.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 am

I wrote my post AFTER yours.

I just went back and posted it first.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Notice: annual general meeting of time-travel association. Last Thursday, 7:00pm at the library.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Last Thursday? Damn. I am going to have been busy this coming last Thursday and have previously missed that in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:25 am

Time travel has been around for a while. Many years ago, I got in a time machine (cleverly disguised as an airplane) and flew for about sixteen hours. When the time machine arrived at our destination, it was the day before we left!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?
Page 1 of 1