Making fun of Agent Orange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Making fun of Agent Orange - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making fun of Agent Orange   Making fun of Agent Orange - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Making fun of Agent Orange   Making fun of Agent Orange - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 pm

The same question needs to be asked of all the Trumps. "Have you no sense of decency, sir?"

Jimmy Kimmel Says He’s Filing A Federal Complaint Against The Trumps
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Making fun of Agent Orange   Making fun of Agent Orange - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:06 pm

I read stuff on a question-and-answer site called QorA. A lot of the questions are kids trying to get their homework done or trolls hoping to jerk somebody's chain. Even in those cases, you sometimes see a real gem.

Quote :
I think Donald Trump is amazing. What would you say to change my mind?

Answer by Ben Waggoner

I wouldn’t try to change your mind. I think he’s amazing, too.

Like, let’s say. . . suppose you were just standing around, and you happened to see several train cars loaded with gasoline suddenly break free, and start rolling out of control down a steep hill, faster and faster. . . until they smash into a circus train, with the metal-on-metal impact throwing off showers of sparks that set both entangled trains on fire. . . just as both blazing trains jump the tracks and plow right into a large fireworks factory, sweeping up with them a semi truck hauling manure.

That would be pretty amazing.

It would also be terribly tragic. Once you’d thought about it a little, and gotten over the comic effect of flaming shit-covered clowns blasted sky-high on ballistic trajectories, cratering on the pavement with rude honking noises, you’d realize that it was horrible—that many innocent people would end up getting hurt or killed, and that many families would lose loved ones and grieve for the rest of their lives.

But it would still be amazing.

And so is the Trump presidency.

In fact, “flaming shit-covered clowns cratering on the pavement” sums it up pretty well.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Making fun of Agent Orange   Making fun of Agent Orange - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Another QorA answer. How to give Trump the finger without raising your hand. God Save The Queen!

What does Queen Elizabeth think of President Trump?

Answered Wed by Roger Entner

The Queen never overtly comments on issues like this but offers subtle hints. Her clothing and her brooches make a statement for her.

On July 12, 2018, the day before her meeting with President Trump, also the day after President Trump insulted Prime Minister May, The Queen wears a brooch that was given to her by President Obama at a state visit in 2011. As far as I could find out she has never worn it before this occasion.

Audience at Windsor Castle

On July 13, 2018, during her meeting with President Trump she wears the same brooch that her mother wore for Queen Elizabeth’s father’s funeral. It’s a brooch that is connected with the saddest time in the Queen’s life.

When asked by President Trump about Brexit, she said “it’s very complicated.” This is a very restrained answer considering President Trump made Brexit a lot more complicated by his Sun interview where he criticized PM May and praised her main rival Boris Johnson to be able to become a very good PM. Johnson had just resigned in protest as Foreign Secretary days before the visit. Also please note, that the Queen received President Trump alone. When the Obamas visited almost the entire Royal family was greeting the President.

Meeting at Windsor Castle

On July 14, 2018, the last day of President Trump’s visit to the UK, the Queen chose to wear a brooch that was given to her by Canada to express the unity of the UK and Canada. Since the US and Canada have opened a new chapter in their relationship, it may not be unreasonable to expect the Queen to take sides.

Visit from The King and Queen of the Belgians

Maybe it’s just a coincidence, maybe not. Some think not.

Was the Queen sending coded messages to Donald Trump via her brooches? Absolutely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making fun of Agent Orange   Making fun of Agent Orange - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making fun of Agent Orange
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2