HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm Empty
PostSubject: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 2:26 pm

The so-called Benghazi scandal has never had anything to with what happened in Benghazi. It has never been anything more than an attempt to defeat HIllary Clinton's run for the presidency. And it, along with all of the screaming about her email server and the Clinton Foundation, seems to be working. Clinton's reputation has been seriously damaged by all of the right-wing hyperbole. Many people - even die-hard Democrats - only hear the buzzwords and the accusations; they don't bother to read the follow-on reports that show there is nothing there.

What a country!
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:06 pm

I may have mentioned -- I don't recall? -- that Hillary would be vulnerable to this. Did I? Pardon me if I did already.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
I may have mentioned -- I don't recall? -- that Hillary would be vulnerable to this.  Did I?  Pardon me if I did already.

Yes, I believe this matter has come up before.
I seem to recall that you referred to Clinton's past as a "cesspool."
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

richard09 wrote:
NBC News mathematically proves that CNN rigged new poll claiming Trump is ahead of Hillary

Ratings are everything. Just ask Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm   Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm Empty

Back to top Go down

Not only is the gun not smoking, it's not even a firearm
Page 1 of 1