HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dead Girlfriend Hoax

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Dead Girlfriend Hoax Empty
PostSubject: Dead Girlfriend Hoax   Dead Girlfriend Hoax EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:22 pm

This story is so weird you couldn't make it up.

Go to deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-most-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girlfriend Hoax   Dead Girlfriend Hoax EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Now that I have read about this a bit, I have to say I find it awfully hard to believe that he really didn't know. And if he did then why did he refer to it at that one event after he had been told?
I have online friends who are good, good friends and while we have never met we have talked on the phone and done other things that assures me we are all who we say we are. I just have such difficulty believing him.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girlfriend Hoax   Dead Girlfriend Hoax EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Some recent reports make it look as though this T'eo character was actually stupid enough to fall for the hoax. The guy who pulled it off has done similar stuff in the past.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girlfriend Hoax   Dead Girlfriend Hoax EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Then why did he mention it at that one event after he was told? Still in that mind set I guess? And how can you be so broken up over loosing a girlfriend you never met? Sad yes, but a major life event? Hardly.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girlfriend Hoax   Dead Girlfriend Hoax Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Girlfriend Hoax
Page 1 of 1