HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Would Be Hilarious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

This Would Be Hilarious Empty
PostSubject: This Would Be Hilarious   This Would Be Hilarious EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 am

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be Hilarious   This Would Be Hilarious EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 pm

It's so texas.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be Hilarious   This Would Be Hilarious EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:30 pm

I had one today. Riding in the elevator with two little old ladies. They were pissing and moaning about the holidays, because there are big crowds and they don't like big crowds of boisterous people and it's dangerous, yada yada. And the worst is New Year's Eve in Times Square, because the police close off the area, and once you're in, they won't let you out. So far, this was all sliding past my ears without much impact. But then one said something like "and you know we've got a president that lets this stuff happen. It's his fault." When I picked my jaw off the floor, I had to join in. "Yes, if we had a Republican president, everybody could carry a gun, and we'd all feel much safer then." They gave me blank looks. I don't think they process irony too well.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be Hilarious   This Would Be Hilarious EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Yes, after seven years all of the country's problems now belong to Obama -- the economy, the wars, crumbling infrastructure, student debt, gun control, healthcare costs, toe fungus.  It doesn't matter that Congress (Republican Congress) has blocked every initiative he put forward.  It doesn't matter that he inherited all these problems from a Republican administration that drove the country into a ditch.

That's enough reason to vote Republican again in 2016 -- in spite of the fact that A) none of the leading candidates has ever held elective office before, B) none of the leading candidates has a clue about foreign policy, C) none of the leading candidates has any idea what to do with the economy (except more of what Bush did... because that worked so well) and D) none of the leading candidates have any diplomatic skills useful for dealing with foreign heads of state.

None of that matters.

It's all Obama's fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be Hilarious   This Would Be Hilarious Empty

Back to top Go down

This Would Be Hilarious
Page 1 of 1