HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Garages, why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Garages, why?   Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:59 am

I was pondering, on my drive to the park & ride this morning, why three out of every four houses with a garage has cars parked on the driveway in front of the garage.

I didn't come up with a good answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Garages, why?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 pm

We have a two car garage, with a small attic and we have two cars outside the garage, one of them on the strips on the side of the house.
This arrangement is because currently the table and the second car won't fit in the garage. We hope to remedy this problem we've just been busy working on other problems. The strips on the side were put in because at one time this was a duplex.

At the house before this that had a garage the car was often outside the garage because there were two cars and a one car garage or the garage was too small for all the tools and the car.

For us, the tools are more valuable than the car because the car will come and go but the tools stay and save us tons of money we don't need to be spending on basic repairs. So they take precedence over the cars. Until we got the new Kia and it goes in the garage because I'm ocd and bitchy and that's what I want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com

Garages, why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1