HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"I Am A Moron" Sign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

"I Am A Moron" Sign Empty
PostSubject: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 am

Neighbor a couple doors down -- a few years ago moved into the huge oversized new build on a postage stamp lot -- with his big black truck and fancy powerboat -- we've met him at neighborhood gatherings (RIP Jeannie) and he seems a decent-enough sort -- but lately he's been plastering the back of his $50,000 pickup with anti-Obama stickers.

Impeach Obama

Lies, More Lies and Benghazi

We Need A President With Integrity

Abortion = Murder

...and about a dozen others. Makes me cringe every time I drive past. The guy should just put up a big sign in his yard: "MORON LIVES HERE."
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm sure you're not surprised. Have you ever seen a liberal with a $50,000 pickup and a fancy powerboat? A $100,000 Mercedes and a yacht, maybe, but not a pickup.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:50 pm

_Howard wrote:
I'm sure you're not surprised. Have you ever seen a liberal with a $50,000 pickup and a fancy powerboat? A $100,000 Mercedes and a yacht, maybe, but not a pickup.
I think I mix it up well like that. I'd have a pickup and a boat if I had the money. Pickups are handy, whether it's a yard sale purchase or toting the dirt for my flower beds, I can see having a pickup. These last few years are the first I haven't had one.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:33 pm

I also have a pickup. Need one for living in the boonies.
But it didn't cost $50,000 (about half that 12 years ago), and I don't have a boat. (I do have a rubber ducky, though.)
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:33 pm

_Howard wrote:
(I do have a rubber ducky, though.)
Well, there you go. That's all ya need. Well, maybe a beer.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 pm

And bubblebath.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:34 pm

I don't know the story -- and I think this only reinforces my conclusion -- but my moron neighbor has taken black electrician's tape and covered over all of the anti-Obama stickers on th back of his pickup.

Looks REALLY classy Smile
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Jenni wrote:
_Howard wrote:
(I do have a rubber ducky, though.)
Well, there you go. That's all ya need. Well, maybe a beer.
Gotcha covered:
"I Am A Moron" Sign Duck_cup_zps3b9de582
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:57 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
I don't know the story -- and I think this only reinforces my conclusion -- but my moron neighbor has taken black electrician's tape and covered over all of the anti-Obama stickers on th back of his pickup.

Looks REALLY classy Smile

How fucking strange. I'm not sure moron is a strong enough word.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:57 pm

That's Diet 7-Up.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:00 pm

The picture is for illustration purposes only. Not my actual rubber ducky.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Unless I am very much mistaken, that ducky is VINYL too.... not rubber.

You fail on both fronts.

(Beer in cans -- bah!)
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Bah. Never before met someone who could take all the fun out of beer-holder rubber duckies.

As for beer in cans - I'm with you on that. The only beer in cans I've had in the past thirty-plus years is one called Shift. It's got the strongest taste of any lager I've run across. Takes substantial testicles to like the stuff. Drinking it is a challenge; the taste can scare you off at first.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:48 pm

There's a book out there about a shipment of rubber duckies that went astray. Whole container of them fell off a ship, iirc. Scientists used the event to track ocean currents, and to this day tiny duckies occasionally show up unexpectedly on foreign shores.

TMK though none of them bears beers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Am A Moron" Sign   "I Am A Moron" Sign Empty

Back to top Go down

"I Am A Moron" Sign
Page 1 of 1