HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let me tell you about my morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Let me tell you about my morning Empty
PostSubject: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:35 am

So this morning about 5:45am there a knock on my front door. Very unusual.

I opened the door to find a frail little old lady, in a light night dress and slippers. I said, "Can I help you?" and she said, "What?"

I invited her in. She was cold. I wrapped her in a blanket and got her sitting on my couch. I turned on the gas fireplace for her. I asked her her name, and where she lived. Eventually I was able to get out of her that she's Elsie Marks, and she lives down by the airport.

Now, my house is about 20 miles from the airport. "Are you sure?" I asked her. She seemed a little confused.

"Yes," she said, "the airport down by where Highway 65 intersects." Now, I know we have no Highway 65. I woke up Mrs. Noco to sit with Elsie while I called 911.

Turned out Elsie is the mother of one of our neighbors, she lives in Illinois (... down by the airport) but was out here visiting her daughter. She "went out for a little walk this morning" and forgot where her daughter lives, and couldn't find any landmarks she recognized. The nice Officer Sutton found her daughter and reunited everybody.

That's me in two years.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:55 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
That's me in two years.
I'll be waiting for you at the gate.
Back to top Go down
SAI2

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Now you can tell theists that story and gloat that God chose an atheist to take care of that poor lady.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Or maybe that "poor woman" was, in fact, the anti-christ. NoCo may be headed straight for hell (fortunately, I've heard that it's not too far from Seattle).
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:27 pm

_Howard wrote:
straight for hell (fortunately, I've heard that it's not too far from Seattle).
No, Hell is in Michigan.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Hell is in Michigan.
Haven't you got that backwards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about my morning   Let me tell you about my morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me tell you about my morning
Page 1 of 1