HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Chinese Balloon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

The Chinese Balloon Empty
PostSubject: The Chinese Balloon   The Chinese Balloon EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:36 am

Hopefully we'll recover enough of the payload to determine if it was a simple weather balloon, or something more sinister.

Hopefully the CIA will tell us.

The thing fell into the ocean 6 miles off the coast, but in only 47 feet of water. How is that even possible???
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: The Chinese Balloon   The Chinese Balloon EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 12:29 pm

The ocean over the continental shelf is quite shallow, relatively speaking. The Pentagon did say that it was shallower than expected where the balloon came down.

The Pentagon also stated that 2 or 3 other balloons were observed during the Trump administration. Trump did nothing, of course, but there is now a fuss being made by Perjury Taylor Greene (among others) about why the military didn't inform the administration that the balloons existed.

If I were in the Joint Chiefs, I wouldn't want to involve the clown circus either.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: The Chinese Balloon   The Chinese Balloon EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 11:43 am

Some dillweed general came out and said he couldn't rule out extraterrestrial origin.

Excuse me, is this still 2023?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: The Chinese Balloon   The Chinese Balloon EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 11:47 am

Report on the news this morning, unofficially the DOD has determined that the payloads of these Chinese balloons were weather-data gathering equipment, not spy satellite stuff.  And they were the product of individual companies or universities, which had entered the jet stream and blown off course.  They're not Chinese government balloons.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3210878/1000-weather-balloons-take-skies-daily-un-agency-says-amid-us-china-spy-balloon-row
The Chinese Balloon 403d8cba-1278-4a1f-a767-1087eb05daa0_defc0f48

Excuse me, they said this balloon (well not THIS one, but the one they shot down looked IDENTICAL) has some kind of maneuverability capabilities.  I don't see that here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chinese Balloon   The Chinese Balloon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chinese Balloon
Page 1 of 1