HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wasting a Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Wasting a Day   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Today is being wasted by watching two, maybe three seasons of Archer.

How fo you waste an entire day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Wasting a Day   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

I wasted the day by going shopping, brushing the dog, making a steak and watching Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasting a Day   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 am

Napping and sex and food.
Seriously, we so rarely get a block of time free that we spend it on us now.

Used to, when the kids were little and we had less house to keep up (thus more free time) we often did puzzles. I have two in the living room that I framed for Ben for our anniversary one year. Made the frames myself and of course I tell everyone because I'm so proud they turned out well.

We also both like cooking and baking. Ben bought a cake pop maker last year, for example. We'll spend a lot of a day in an out of the kitchen making stuff that we suddenly decided we liked the looks of. I'm convinced Ben had French chocolatier in his genealogy, lol.

But you know, part of being lower income is you have less leisure time. You have less money but things still cost and you have to pay in time instead of money so you end up with less free time. That's why I don't get why all the conservatives and libertarians think all the poors are lazy or on drugs. It takes way more effort to be poor than rich. Can't be lazy or on drugs and be poor. If you look at most drug addicts and add up what they spend they aren't poor at all. Us po can't afford that shit. We have to handle our business.

But anyway.
(clearly anti- The Man theories are also a pastime.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Wasting a Day   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:59 am

I took my daughter out to dinner last night. I don't see enough of her.

I feel guilty that when whe was growing up I was working six days a week, 60 hours a week, and when I was home I was exhausted.

They say youth is wasted on the young, but a better aphorism would be, money is wasted on the rich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting a Day   

Back to top Go down

Wasting a Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1