Masks for ever!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Masks for ever! Empty
PostSubject: Masks for ever!   Masks for ever! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 2:29 pm

I remain convinced that masks are here to stay, regardless of whether a vaccine becomes available or not. So then they become fashion items. I saw one the other day that was just regular black, but with white writing: If you can read this, you're too close. I liked that. For my personal use, I like Bandanimals, of which the dog is by far the funniest.
Masks for ever! Dog_me10

What's your favorite?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Masks for ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks for ever!   Masks for ever! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 pm

I've seen lots of cool ones. RBG, skull jaws, funny sayings, etc. I hope you're wrong about them being permanent. This is afterall just an infectious disease -- in a few years it'll be eradicated.

I ran into a woman I know leaving a store he other day, she said she feels like a bandit wearing her gaitor. I told her, just be careful robbing the stagecoach.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

Masks for ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks for ever!   Masks for ever! EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:53 pm

US: Fauci says Americans may still be wearing masks in 2022

US infectious diseases official Anthony Fauci said on Sunday that it is possible Americans will still be wearing masks in 2022, but that measures to stop the spread of Covid-19 would be increasingly relaxed as more vaccines are administered.

Roughly one year since the first known death caused by Covid-19 was recorded in the US, the country is approaching 500,000 deaths from the virus.

The US has recorded 497,670 deaths from coronavirus to date, accordin to Johns Hopkins University.

On Saturday, the country recorded 1,831 further deaths, and 1,080 a week ago.

Reported in The Guardian
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Masks for ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks for ever!   Masks for ever! EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:57 pm

I think Fauci is right, but a little too conservative. I think 3-5 years is more likely. So, 2026.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Masks for ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks for ever!   Masks for ever! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Masks for ever! 06101410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masks for ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks for ever!   Masks for ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Masks for ever!
Page 1 of 1