HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Difference Between the Far-Left and the Far-Right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

The Difference Between the Far-Left and the Far-Right Empty
PostSubject: The Difference Between the Far-Left and the Far-Right   The Difference Between the Far-Left and the Far-Right EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 12:11 pm

Right-wing protestors recently mobbed our police chief's personal home and our mayor and some councilmembers have had graffiti sprayed on their homes.  Right-wingers think nothing of using intimidation techniques to try to push their agenda. That includes the police.

Leftist protestors are peaceful and respectful and want to stay focused on the message.  They would never conceive of physically threatening an opponent.
Quote :
“There’s not a lot of things people like us can do. We can vote, but does that really make a difference when the system is so stacked against us?” said Fae Preston, 21, a protester who described herself as a minimum-wage worker. “Government’s purpose is to serve the people. This is showing they are not serving us."

It remains unclear whether federal agents knew the mayor was in the crowd when they began tear-gassing activists, although at the time he was accompanied by television cameras and a security detail.

"What I saw last night was powerful in many ways. I listened, heard, and stood with protesters. And I saw what it means when the federal government unleashes paramilitary forces against its own people," Wheeler said in a statement Thursday. "It is unconscionable and un-American. We are all committed to change – this must stop so the work can move forward."

At one point, Phillips warily watched as other protesters drifted closer to the federal building. He then snatched a sign from a young man and stomped on it. "I am sick of you doing this," Phillips yelled to the protester, who was dressed in all black, goggles atop his head and a respirator dangling from his neck. "I have warned you already. I'm sick of it."
The Difference Between the Far-Left and the Far-Right B4a51bd2-e810-49f9-9415-9e65fec0c495-XXX_TH__portland_protests_2020_482
The young man responded with some quiet words but didn't move. In reply, Phillips punched the man several times, knocking him to the ground. Another protester, Teal Lindseth, 21, then turned on Phillip.

“Do not come out here to fight!" she screamed at him as a crowd surrounded them. "We can’t afford violence.”
Back to top Go down

The Difference Between the Far-Left and the Far-Right
Page 1 of 1