HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning   Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:40 pm

A federal judge just had her husband and son shot by a fake Fed-Ex driver.  The son died, the husband is in critical condition.

As this very contested election rolls forward, as both sides heat up, especially if it becomes apparent that one side or the other are employing dirty tricks to win, I have this fear that "bubbas with guns" are going to start taking things into their own hands and cause social unrest, chaos, domestic terrorism. Assassinate federal judges. Politicians.  Campaign workers.  Protesters.

I just have a very BAD FEELING about the direction this country is going.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning   Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:21 am

Seattle is probably high on the list to receive the Portland treatment - anonymous Federal Gestapo kidnapping people off the street and illegally imprisoning them.

Trump Plans to Expand Federal Invasion of American Cities
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning   Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 8:04 am

Yep.  I expect we are.  Although Mark Meadows specifically mentioned three other cities with Democratic mayors -- Chicago, Portland and Milwaukee -- and gave as his rationale:
Mark Meadows wrote:
You’ll see something rolled out this week, as we start to go in and make sure that the communities — whether it’s Chicago or Portland or Milwaukee or someplace across the heartland — we need to make sure their communities are safe.
Donald Trump wrote:
President Donald Trump also indicated that federal squads would likely target cities run by the party that opposes him. He said on “Fox News Sunday” that “violence” was on the increase in “Democrat-run cities.”

“They are liberally run, they are stupidly run,” the president added.

This is a self-fulfilling prophecy, because when Bill Barr sends in his secret unmarked Brownshirts, violence inevitably skyrockets.
Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum wrote:

I share the concerns of our state and local leaders — and our Oregon U.S. Senators and certain Congressional representatives — that the current escalation of fear and violence in downtown Portland is being driven by federal law enforcement tactics that are entirely unnecessary and out of character with the Oregon way. These tactics must stop.
https://www.npr.org/2020/07/18/892617402/oregon-to-sue-federal-agencies-over-protest-enforcement
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning   Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Wow. The man they ‘assume’ (?) was the gunman, was found dead in his car in New York.

The judge worked on the Jeffrey Epstein case.

The gunman’s death is being ruled a suicide. Three shots to the back of his neck.

Okay, I made that last part up. But everyone connected with Epstein seems to meet with suspicious death.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning   Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 9:52 pm

Rosenblum was on Rachel tonight. Smart smart lady, identified the constitutional crime of deploying federal troops to patrol American cities against the wishes of the mayor and governor. Their lawsuits are clear and stark and under any other DOJ would be a slam dunk.

Hopefully the lawsuits will makes their way up the hierarchy of courts pretty quickly. I'd love to see SCOTUS rule on the legality of using a secret military to quell dissent. I think even Dodo Thomas might rule against Barr on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning   Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Unrest: I fear this is just the beginning
Page 1 of 1