HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Pandas Thumb is missing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

The Pandas Thumb is missing Empty
PostSubject: The Pandas Thumb is missing   The Pandas Thumb is missing EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Pandasthumb.org seems to be AWOL.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

The Pandas Thumb is missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pandas Thumb is missing   The Pandas Thumb is missing EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Well, Gould has been dead 18 years now. Maybe it’s time.
Webmaster wrote:
Panda’s Thumb blog. Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Hi, Professor Steve Steve here. Don't you hate it when a disk goes bad and nobody can get to the machine to fix it?  That's happened to us. We know what the problem is and how to get it fixed, and a couple of ideas for temporary rehosting of the blog, but for the moment I just wanted to let you know that we are trying to deal with the problem. It's a hazardous world out there, and we don't want people getting sick unnecessarily. Stay safe and we will be back as soon as we can.

We have all the blog posts stored safely, thanks, and when the site comes back up, we'll either have them all for you then or be in the process of restoring them.

Take care.

Sincerely, Prof. Steve Steve

I’ve never visited PT I don’t think. Arguing the reality of evolution seems about as futile and Cervantes as arguing atheism. With the same people, in fact.

Huh. I used “Cervantes” here because the commonly-accepted definition of “quixotic “ isn’t exactly what I want, even though the root idea is the same. Odd.

I guess I could’ve used “Sisyphusian” as well. Which, ahem, is spelled “Sisyphean” for some reason.
Back to top Go down

The Pandas Thumb is missing
Page 1 of 1