HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do   Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do   Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Excuse me, but I see a serious flaw in their research methods.
Quote :
According to Esquire magazine, English researchers recently discovered that students at prestigious schools like Oxford and Cambridge spend much more time having sex, smoking weed and staying up later than their peers at less reputable institutions.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do   Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm not seeing the flaw.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do   Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:58 am

Why, did you go to Cambridge?
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do   Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:57 am

Well, my IQ is high and I do comparatively have more sex and drink and do drugs more than most of the dumb people I know. However, I think that's a result of religion acting on spongy minds not an advantage of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do   Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:46 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Why, did you go to Cambridge?
Actually... Christ's College, matriculation year 1976.
Back to top Go down

Smarter People Have More Sex, Do More Drugs And Stay Up Later Because It’s The Smarter Thing To Do
Page 1 of 1