HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars   Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Took myself out to see the new Fox News docu-drama movie, about Gretchen Carlson suing Roger Ailes for sexual harassment.  She was later joined by Megyn Kelly and eventually I think 26 other Fox spokesmodels?  Apparently it was well-known that women working at Fox had to blow Roger every now and then.  Seems like a real nice place to work.  Bill O'Reilly got accused too.  The screen crawl after the movie said that Fox news paid $50 million to settle claims of sexual harassment.

Then promptly turned around and paid $65 million in retirement packages to Roger and Bill.

And you know who Roger Ailes' lawyer was? Rudy Giuliani.

As I was leaving, the 16-plex had about 8 screens showing the new Star Wars movie, so I ducked into the nearest one that was just starting.  The film had many "Are you kidding me?" moments, where it's hard to believe anyone actually signed off on the script.  But the special effects were good, and it was free, so I guess I can't complain.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars   Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 am

Apparently Bombshell was well researched and mostly factual.
Back to top Go down

Movies: Bombshell & Star Wars
Page 1 of 1