HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years Empty
PostSubject: We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years   We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:52 am

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years   We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:28 pm

I can remember a conversation with a bunch of other hippies around 1970, in which a nuclear war was proffered as a solution to the coming crises caused by  over-population. It doesn't seem as bizarre now as it did then (although I seem to recall that it was my suggestion - hey, we were just brainstorming; don't be so judgemental).
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years   We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years   We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 5:46 am

It's been many years since I read Swift, but I think his proposal was that the poor could eat their children. Not exactly the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years   We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years Empty

Back to top Go down

We could stop global warming and curb the population explosion in just a few years
Page 1 of 1