Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Okay, alright, Pennsylvania's AG Josh Shapiro is calling it "seditious." Yay!

Now let's see some disbarments and jail time.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Yay.  SCOTUS denied Trump's last attempt to overthrow the election.  Even "his" three judges told him to go pound sand.

It shouldn't surprise me, but... yeah, actually it did.

Yet, even within this day of good news, two justices have to shit in the punchbowl:
Quote :
Two conservative justices — Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas — said they believed the Supreme Court was technically required to allow Texas to file a bill of complaint, but indicated that they would “not grant other relief,” meaning they would not agree to throw the country into chaos.
Once again, CLEAR grounds for impeachment.  SCOTUS is not under any obligation to allow frivolous cases without any legal basis.  Automatic disbarment and thus removal from the bench.

SCOTUS wrote:
The State of Texas's motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution.  Texas has not demonstrated a cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.  All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

ALMOST as concise as the "fuck you" from Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:47 am

Moscow Mitch acknowledges Biden/Harris as the winners, just a day after Vladimir Putin did.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/15/politics/mitch-mcconnell-congratulates-joe-biden/index.html
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:00 am

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:28 pm

I read a report somewhere that Trump's handlers are worried that he's started to believe his own bullshit and may not move out of the White House.

I really hope it's true. The sight of him being dragged bodily out of the White House by a couple of brawny Secret Service guys would be worth watching.

On Facebook, people are suggesting putting it on PPV, with the proceeds going to charity. It would probably be a bigger contribution than Trump has ever given before.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 3:06 pm

I'd pay to see that.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:46 pm

I figured out why Donald Trump doesn't want to attend Joe Biden's inauguration.

He doesn't want to be ANYWHERE NEAR the capital when he loses presidential immunity!
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:59 am

Well, we've had the attempted coup d'etat, and everyone is professing shock, shock I tell you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

The 50 or 60 that have already been arrested, plus as many others as the FBI can find, can all be charged with seditious conspiracy of course. Trump has reached the point of getting the 25th or another impeachment (or both). What can we do with Cruz, Hawley, and the other traitors in congress?
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:47 pm

I think they're gonna be loathe to punish one another because they all know they all have dirt on each other. They all have skeletons and when the conspirators are cornered they might just blow some whistles. But who knows, maybe Congress will grow a pair and actually act. One can hope.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:17 am

NoCoPilot wrote:
If Trump survives the Senate vote and wins re-election, maybe he'll be the first president in history to get impeached twice.

He didn't even have to be re-elected.

Fucking Republicans are saying on the floor that Democrats started talking about impeaching Trump on the day of his inauguration.  Well, he deserved it.  Still does.

So does every Republican who enables him.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:32 pm

But you know ... ? It doesn’t feel right to gloat.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:52 pm

Am I paranoid? 60 Minutes just interviewed Ken Cuccinelli, temporary head of Homeland Security, and asked him if Trump issued an order to “stand down” whether he would obey Trump or follow the Constitution. His answer did not inspire confidence.

There are 25,000 troops amassed in Washington.

Most of the leadership in Homeland, the Pentagon, DOJ, many agencies have recently been replaced with Trump loyalists. Are we about to see a military coup on Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:27 pm

Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper on November 11 and replaced him with Christopher Miller, a Trump loyalist.  Friday Miller was was given 24 hours by Trump to install Michael Ellis, another Trump loyalist, as the NSA Chief Counsel.  He takes office tomorrow, the day before the inauguration.

It SURE LOOKS like Trump is planning to declare martial law tomorrow and attempt to prevent Biden's inauguration.

I don't think he'll be successful.  But it'll be UGGG-LEEE.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 5:49 am

I can't tell you how relieved I am.  I was up basically all night Tuesday worried about what Trump's last gambit might be, or sharpshooters embedded with the National Guard, or something else I hadn't thought of.

I watched the whole inauguration ceremony, and wept through most of it.  Amanda Gorman's poem had me gasping for air.

Now, hopefully, we won't have to think about politics for four years.  I'll be something that's on TV at six, rather than something that consumes us all day every day.

An enormous weight has been lifted from America's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:05 am

Okay, where's Cyrus Vance Jr.?  I thought for sure he'd serve DJT his papers on the day he left office.

"Weeks or months away"? Fuuuuuck.  I thought the Orange Rodeo Clown lost in the Supreme Court already.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 am

OK, OK, it's on Facebook. But it's very well done.

https://www.facebook.com/ukambulancehumour/videos/494330225308395
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:56 pm

Trump's defense lawyers quit a week before his trial in the Senate.  Apparently Trump is unwilling to consider any defense except "the election was stolen."

This could actually lead to a great healing in this country.  Trump's new lawyers will have to attempt to prove voter fraud, which they won't be able to, which will prove to all the Republican Congressmen and Senators and Proud Boys and Stop The Steal advocates that their case has been obliterated in full public view.

Maybe.  Maybe the outcome of the trial will be an acquittal for DJT ("he was acting in good faith") but it will put to rest the false narrative which has led the GOP down the rabbit hole and torn politics asunder.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:13 am

Lindsey Graham is warning Democrats against calling witnesses in Trump's trial. Presumably he believes witnesses under oath would be forced to admit the election was stolen.

I suspect however the opposite will happen.  Witnesses under oath (assuming they get the right witnesses) will testify to the fact that Trump thinks he won the election because he paid good money to Russian hackers to make SURE he won the election.  Everyone is talking about Diebold flipping a certain percentage of votes from Trump to Biden.  I think they have the right idea, but the wrong direction.

Last edited by NoCoPilot on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:15 am

And Lindsey knows this.  He "won" re-election with an 18% approval rating.  That's why he's afraid of opening up the process for scrutiny.
Quote :
“You open up Pandora’s box if you call one witness,” Graham said. “I hope we don’t call any and we vote and get this trial over next week when it starts.”
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:43 pm

Officer Brian Sicknick’s remains are being placed in the Capitol rotunda. I was not aware he’d been cremated, and the remains are a small box with his ashes.

If it’d been my decision, I would’ve placed his full corpse in the rotunda.

In an open casket.

Unreconstructed.

And I would’ve made the Republican Congressmen & Women file past it to get to the floor every day.

Until the Senate impeachment vote.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 12:47 pm

Voting company sues Fox, Giuliani over election fraud claims
Quote :
A voting technology company is suing Fox News, three of its hosts and two former lawyers for former President Donald Trump — Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell — for $2.7 billion, charging that the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped “steal” the U.S. presidential election.

Maybe this will make Fooliani start talking sense.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:10 am

You know, it's fucking amazing how far off in the weeds the GOP is now.
Quote :
Rachel Maddow reports on an effort by Republicans in the state of Georgia to alter the state's constitution in order to change grand jury rules so that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis might have a harder time pursuing a case against Donald Trump for trying to manipulate state officials to commit election fraud.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:52 am

I saw a quote somewhere from the MyPillow guy, to the effect that he hopes Dominion or someone will sue him, because then he would get discovery and be able to find some evidence to back up his assertions of election fraud. Yes, he actually admitted that he doesn't have any evidence. The stupid is really strong in this one.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 10:09 am

Rudy made a similar statement a few weeks ago.

But as I've previously mentioned, it is my belief based on all available evidence that the fraud was all in the direction of trying to throw the election to Trump.  I don't think it was at the Diebold level.  The vote tabulators that collate the votes from the Diebold machines are I believe made by somebody else -- and the hacking wouldn't have been their fault anyway.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 9:40 am

Could be popcorn time in the future.

Dominion files defamation lawsuit against MyPillow CEO over false claims voting machines were rigged against Trump
Quote :
Dominion is seeking more than $1.3 billion from Lindell, a staunch Trump supporter. The company says Lindell contributed to a “viral disinformation campaign” about Dominion on social media, in broadcast interviews, at public pro-Trump rallies and in a two-hour documentary about election fraud — entitled “Absolute Proof” — that he created and paid to air on One America News.

The 115-page complaint, filed in federal court in the District, alleges that Lindell, a “talented salesman,” used falsehoods about Dominion to promote MyPillow to fellow Trump supporters. It names both Lindell and his company as defendants and outlines several instances in which Lindell used appearances on conservative media to hawk his products.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020   Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump Could Maybe Refuse To Accept A Loss in 2020
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next