HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner   Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:59 am

I missed Bee's special, so I've been poking around online for pieces of it.

The first one I found was prefaced by a parody of a Trump fund-raising video where he said he was going to have the name of every single person who contributed to his 2020 campaign.  Whoa, I thought, good one!  That means anybody NOT on the list can get rounded up and detained.

The next clip I found was prefaced by a straight-laced brunette who rattled on about how lib'ruls are trying to tear down the most effective prez'dent in his'try, and will therefore "perish in the fires."  WAIT A SECOND.  This video has the NRA logo on it.  It has a "skip ad" in the corner.  HOLY SHIT.

These are serious ads that the NRA and DJT had bought to run before Samantha Bee's videos.  OMFG!
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner   Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 1:14 pm

Ah, TBS has it on demand, the whole thing.

Without DJT/NRA ads.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner   Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 1:25 pm

Quote :
Balance in a general sense seems important, but I think presenting two sides of something just for the sake of balance doesn’t really make sense if one of those sides isn’t true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner   Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha Bee's NOT The White House Correspondents' Dinner
Page 1 of 1