HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake Russian Polling?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Fake Russian Polling? Empty
PostSubject: Fake Russian Polling?   Fake Russian Polling? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:53 am

Quote :
The larger finding of the poll was a 39 percent approval rating for Trump overall, down from 42 percent in December, versus 53 percent who disapprove, which is up from 49 percent last month. In addition, just 30 percent of Americans said they would definitely vote for Trump in 2020, versus 57 percent who would definitely vote against him.
I have to question the veracity of polls like this.  It makes no sense that 39% of Americans still approve of the Orange Clown, or that 30% would vote for him again.  This stinks of Russian fake media, misinformation, attempting to influence REAL public opinion with made-up fake polling.

I wonder how one could verify this theory?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

Fake Russian Polling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Russian Polling?   Fake Russian Polling? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 5:40 am

It may make no sense, but I still occasionally meet people who think he is actually doing a great job, and the liberal media is doing a traitorous, slanderous job. They swear that they aren't just repeating Fox News talking points, although usually they are, which shows how well-coordinated the right-wing propaganda machine is. And I move in very liberal and jewish circles, where you wouldn't expect to find too many right-wingers.
Back to top Go down

Fake Russian Polling?
Page 1 of 1