HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests Empty
PostSubject: Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests   Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:53 am

This tends to boggle my mind, but then I haven't understood the Catholic church since I started think about it.

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests   Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Quote :
I want to emphasize that the practice of having exclusively boys as altar servers has nothing to do with inequality of women in the Church.
No, it's more to do with priests' sexual proclivities. The Catholic Church is the oldest gay organization in the world, and caters to those whose tastes run to pederasty specifically.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests   Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:10 am

Doesn't it kinda fall in line with the whole "women brought the sin on us" teaching? I mean don't they have to always blame us because that's part of the snowball of teachings that keep the patriarchy in place? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests   Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests   Catholic Church Blames Women For Pedophile Priests Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1