HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Facebook Graph Search

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Facebook Graph Search Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 pm

This sounds like it might be cool if I understood it.
CNET wrote:
Want to find photos from your graduation? Done. Want to find out which of your friends went to Harvard and graduated with biology degrees? Done. Decided to unfriend anybody who supports the NRA? You can do that, too.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-33617_3-57564200-276/zuckerbergs-vision-realized-one-graph-to-rule-them-all/
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 am

I've never understood the appeal of Facebook itself, never mind a new search engine for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

I'm trying to post a new topic, but it isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Lisa wrote:
I'm trying to post a new topic, but it isn't happening.
What's it doing? Do you have the new topic button? If so what happens when you press it?
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Just tried again.
Here's what I get:

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Lisa wrote:
Just tried again.
Here's what I get:

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Ok, I believe I have fixed that. I had done that intentionally with an eye towards spam reduction, but that won't be an issue for a bit and right now we are all new members so I might as well turn it off.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm

_Howard wrote:
I've never understood the appeal of Facebook itself, never mind a new search engine for it.
You know, I do get annoyed with it, but it is an excellent way to keep in touch with people for someone like me who is not a phone person. I have friends scattered from Tassie where Clancy is to Colorado to California. I can see how it would add up in postage and phone calls to do what we do on Facebook for 'free'. Let's face it, in a way those ads and things that annoy me are the price I pay. But I kind of have more patience for ads than I have money, so I'm grateful for the major annoyance that it is. But that's what it is, a love hate relationship with something I'd get rid of if I had a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Graph Search   Facebook Graph Search Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook Graph Search
Page 1 of 1