HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone Empty
PostSubject: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Just watched an absolutely horrifying show about the inventor of dirty tricks like running false ads and planting made-up news stories about your opponents, the political advisor who says the truth doesn't matter whenever votes are in play, the person who believes in winning at ANY cost, the person who does the bidding of the billionaires by pitching politicians as grass-roots candidates working for the forgotten Americans when -- really -- they're doing the exact opposite.

Roger Stone is evil incarnate.  He worked for and idolizes Richard Nixon (he even has Nixon's face tattooed on his back!), he worked with Ronald Reagan, with  both George Bushes (Sr. & Jr.), and worked to publicly destroy the Clintons and Obama with made-up lies.  And he's made hundreds of millions of dollars doing it.

Roger Stone has been Trump's primary political advisor for 30 years.  Many say he created the Trump presidency.

This show has done something to me, broke something inside me, I think.  

I no longer want anything to do with politics.  What little idealism and optimism I was desperately clinging to has been torn from me.  I no longer have any hope of things getting better.  This is the shitpool that politics has become, and Roger Stone is a big reason.  Things won't be getting better.  The USA is doomed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 pm

The man is his own worst enemy.  He's an appalling moron who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Just like somebody else I can think of.

I hope Judge Amy Berman Jackson throws him in jail and throws away the key.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 am

Yesterday I was reading the news (I don't know why I punish myself) and ran across an article on Fox News's website about something-or-other that Trump had done that was terminally stupid.  Even Fox was saying this.

In the reader comments underneath some Foxfan had said something to the effect, "yeah sure, he's as stupid as a box of hammers but he's really shaking up Washington, isn't he?  Exactly why we elected him!"

At the time I thought "Foxfan Rolling Eyes" and moved on to another article.

But those comments have been ricocheting around in my brain ever since.

Yes, 2016's voters wanted to go outside the establishment.  The old corrupt way of mixing personal gain with political influence had to go, whether it was Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump it was definitely NOT Hillary Clinton.

But Trump has hardly been a force for cleaning up Washington.  His daily scandals have given us all scandal fatigue, and his venality surpasses understanding.  This president -- and the people who support him -- are not American patriots.  They're working hard to destroy American democracy, as fast and as completely as they can.

Almost exactly what Vladimir Putin wants.  Coincidence?

Or is this a mirror world that Roger Stone has created, where collusion with the Russians to sway the election is "free speech," payments to hookers is good policy, Nixon was a hero, Stone is a victim of a smear campaign, and the media are the enemy of the people?  Stone is widely credited with convincing Trump to run for President in 2016, after decades of encouraging him every election cycle.  The Trump presidency is, many say, the lifetime ultimate achievement of Roger Stone.  It is his singular vision for destroying America.

Like I say, Stone is a cancer on public discourse, and the sooner he can be removed from daily reality (like, today!) the better.  It should've happened 40 years ago (we would've been much better off!)

He even dresses like a cartoon villain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:40 am

The appropriate comment from Facebook was: "You voted for Trump because he's not a politician? I hope your next colonoscopy is performed by a plumber".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:29 am

“The Myth of Russian Collusion: The Inside Story of How Trump Really Won” may get Stone locked up afterall, if Jackson grows a pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:30 pm

Jailbait. Look for his internment to begin March 11.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone   Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone Empty

Back to top Go down

Netflix Documentary: Get Me Roger Stone
Page 1 of 1