HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump Pardons Scooter Libby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trump Pardons Scooter Libby Empty
PostSubject: Trump Pardons Scooter Libby   Trump Pardons Scooter Libby EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:46 am

Apparently, the crime of "obstruction of justice" is fake news, a witch hunt.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trump Pardons Scooter Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Pardons Scooter Libby   Trump Pardons Scooter Libby EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:48 am

Valerie Plame's husband:
Quote :
“It has nothing to do with Libby, and it has nothing to do with me,” Wilson told HuffPost Friday. “Libby’s problem was with the Justice Department. He was indicted, tried and convicted on obstruction of justice and perjury charges for basically violating the national security of the United States of America.”

“Now he’s being pardoned for it, which suggests of course that Mr. Trump is willing to allow people to violate the essence of our defense structure, our national security, our intelligence apparatus and essentially get away with it,” he added.
Valerie Plame:
Quote :
President Donald Trump has granted a pardon to I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby on the basis that he was “treated unfairly.” That is simply false. Libby was convicted of obstruction of justice and perjury in a fair trial. President George W. Bush closely reviewed the facts in the case at the behest of Vice President Dick Cheney, who urged a pardon. Both the President and the Vice President willingly testified themselves. President Bush declined to issue a pardon, stating “I respect the jury’s verdict.” He added, “And if a person does not tell the truth, particularly if he serves in government and holds the public trust, he must be held accountable.” President’s Trump’s pardon is not based on the truth.
Back to top Go down

Trump Pardons Scooter Libby
Page 1 of 1