HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’ Empty
PostSubject: Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’   Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’ EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’   Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’ EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 am

Quote :
Hart insisted that sexual abuse was “a spiritual encounter with God through the priest” and was “of a higher order” than criminal law.
I wonder how the abuse victims would regard this statement? I suspect not favorably.
Back to top Go down

Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police’
Page 1 of 1