Old Sex Scandals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Old Sex Scandals Empty
PostSubject: Old Sex Scandals   Old Sex Scandals EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:22 am

Republicans are calling for a new investigation of Bill Clinton in light of the new sexual harassment allegations against seemingly everybody.

You think they'd agree to a re-opening of the Clarence Thomas hearings? He's still in office.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Old Sex Scandals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Sex Scandals   Old Sex Scandals EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:33 pm

I think they should be looking into Humbert Humbert.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Old Sex Scandals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Sex Scandals   Old Sex Scandals EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm

The names just keep tumbling: Garrison Keilor, Matt Lauer, Joe Barton.  Stephen Colbert told Trump he doesn't get to comment on Matt Lauer: "That is the pot calling the kettle at 3 a.m. and asking what she’s wearing."

I wonder if this is just a trend, or the start of some major cultural shift?  I mean, as Gilbert Gottfried said, "Thank god they got Harvey Weinstein.  Now no Hollywood producer would EVER make a pass at an actress."

If it's more than a fad... if it's more than a fad... There's one person who has twelve accusers on record, and is on tape bragging about it.  Who still has his job.  Could the righteous backlash reach that high???
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Old Sex Scandals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Sex Scandals   Old Sex Scandals EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Correction: it's up to twenty accusers now.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

Old Sex Scandals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Sex Scandals   Old Sex Scandals EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Old Sex Scandals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Sex Scandals   Old Sex Scandals EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Oh, I guessed.

But nothing seems to stick to Teflon Don. It’s almost like he’s not important, he’s just a celebrity spokesmodel of something.
Back to top Go down

Old Sex Scandals
Page 1 of 1