HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amtrack About to be Defunded?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Amtrack About to be Defunded? Empty
PostSubject: Amtrack About to be Defunded?   Amtrack About to be Defunded? EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:03 pm

First I've heard of this.
MoveOn.Org wrote:
Under the Trump administration's proposed budget, all long-distance Amtrak passenger train service would lose federal support and could be discontinued.1 The national passenger train network would be destroyed, which means it would no longer be possible to cross the United States by train.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Amtrack About to be Defunded?   Amtrack About to be Defunded? EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:08 pm

There's a change.org petition about that too. But I haven't seen anything much in the media. Not that I pay much attention anyway.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Amtrack About to be Defunded?   Amtrack About to be Defunded? EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:30 pm

The media is too obsessed with every shiny 140 character nonsensical tweet to pay any attention to the real and devastating policy changes being quietly implemented by that man behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amtrack About to be Defunded?   Amtrack About to be Defunded? Empty

Back to top Go down

Amtrack About to be Defunded?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Government & Finance-
Jump to: