HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To The Manor Born

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

To The Manor Born Empty
PostSubject: To The Manor Born   To The Manor Born EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:57 pm

I was a big fan of BBC in the seventies, with Monty Python, Doctor in the House, Good Neighbors, The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin and To The Manor Born. Have been revisiting these series in my dotage.

Any fans?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

To The Manor Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Manor Born   To The Manor Born EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I think the only BBC program I watched back then was Monty Python (and, of course, Benny Hill). I was given a complete set of Monty Python DVDs and enjoy them as much today as I did then - maybe even more.
There are only a couple of BBC programs that I watch now, like Masterpiece Mystery, but that's mostly because my wife enjoys them. I've never been able to get into the British period pieces. Just find them too boring for words.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

To The Manor Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Manor Born   To The Manor Born EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 am

I like some of the British stuff, Torchwood and Dr Who of course, and I like the BBC news. Also Spooks, and of course Benny Hill. My dad watched Benny Hill, I got that from him, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

To The Manor Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Manor Born   To The Manor Born Empty

Back to top Go down

To The Manor Born
Page 1 of 1