HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
richard09

PostSubject: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Yes. And we have pictures, too.

Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Ha! Funny. And that's as real as time travel will ever be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm

"Possible" is a wiggly word.

I prefer "likely" in which case the answer is an emphatic no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 am

"Possible" is also an emphatic no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 am

I wrote my post AFTER yours.

I just went back and posted it first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Notice: annual general meeting of time-travel association. Last Thursday, 7:00pm at the library.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Last Thursday? Damn. I am going to have been busy this coming last Thursday and have previously missed that in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:25 am

Time travel has been around for a while. Many years ago, I got in a time machine (cleverly disguised as an airplane) and flew for about sixteen hours. When the time machine arrived at our destination, it was the day before we left!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible that someone has already invented time travel, figured how dangerous it was and destroyed their time machine?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1