HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America Empty
PostSubject: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:40 am

I think America is finished no matter what.

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:29 pm

That is a ridiculous article. Some points are valid - and obvious - but the conclusions are ludicrous. Tens of millions of rural workers just quit working because DT was impeached? Yeah, sure. And then how do they survive? Not buying it.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Pffft. My interest is essentially zero. Couldn't be arsed to finish the over-long article.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Several of your posts of late have indicated that it is your goal to join the pantheon of low information voters. Do you see a benefit to yourself or others in that? Remember, that is the group who elected Orange Julius Caesar.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Unless I'm missing something -- which I might be, because I'm a LIV -- there won't be an opportunity to vote the OH out until 2020. Is this wrong?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm

No, that is exactly correct. And that is what constitutes an LIV. He pays no attention to what is going on until it's time to vote. By then, it is normally too late to catch up and make an informed decision. Of course, a great many people just vote for a party and have no concern for who - or what - is running, so LIV is the normal state for these people.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:11 pm

But I already know how I'll be voting in 2020.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 pm

But you don't know who will be running.

Is that the extent of your political involvement? Voting every four years?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Doesn't matter who runs in 2020. He/she will be the anti-Trump.

Generally I'm at least partially engaged in politics but during the Trump Admi... CRAP. I just threw up in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 pm

I agree that the idea of a "rural strike" is ridiculous. But violent reaction of some sort certainly isn't.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America   If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1