HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:22 pm

I just scanned Facebook in case somebody posted anything interesting (no), and so was treated to numerous photos of Trump. What struck me is how unhealthy he looks. I mean, I'm not in good shape, by almost any measure, and I think I look a lot better than he does. I don't know about suicide (I seriously doubt it, actually), but I wouldn't be surprised if he plain old croaks before four years are up.

The sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Are you kidding? His cholesterol, blood pressure and weight are all unbelievable. He's the healthiest person ever to have sought the office of the President.

We have a very official-looking letter.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:59 pm

During the primary, I heard a physician say that he thought DT was probably in bad health, basing his opinion on DT's appearance.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 15-william-taft.w750.h560.2x
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Nice hat.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Even as fat as he is, he still looks better than Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?   Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Trump be the first president to commit suicide in office?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2