HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?   Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:29 am

I think I want to buy one or two of the dear departed Carrie Fisher's books. Anybody got a recommendation?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?   Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:30 pm

My daughter was very upset to hear about Fisher's demise. She is currently reading one her books, but I don't know which one. She's out doing touristy stuff right now, But I will try to remember to ask her this evening.

Also have to remember to call dear Berta and see how Carrie's mother is doing. She lives nearby and Berta works for her and lives on a house on the ranch.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?   Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Alas, Debbie Reynolds (84) was rushed to the hospital today, possible stroke.  It's not easy losing a child.

Your daughter is probably reading "The Princess Diarist," based on journals Fisher kept during filming of Star Wars. It was released a couple months ago.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?   Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 5:53 pm

New Flash just came across: unfortunately Debbie Reynolds has passed away as well, one day after her beloved daughter.

2016 is turning out to be the saddest year I can remember, for several reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?   Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carrie Fisher Book Recommendations?
Page 1 of 1