HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Public Disgracing of Mitt Romney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: The Public Disgracing of Mitt Romney   Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Some are arguing that Trump has intentionally shamed Romney to punish him for his pre-election comments about The Donald.
Harry Reid wrote:
This is a man who came out big-time against Trump. Oh, the things he said about Trump. Well, that’s great, that’s wonderful. Either he wasn’t telling the truth, or he’s a person with no character. After having said that, to go and do homage to this guy he said awful things about, I don’t think that shows much character.

Mitt Romney is somebody I had respect for.  I have none anymore.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mitt-romney-humiliated_us_585041d5e4b04c8e2bb23a4d
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/12/roger-stone-trump-was-just-torturing-romney-in-pretending-to-consider-him-for-secretary-of-state/
He certainly proved he stands for nothing, has no principles, and is a whore.
Mitt Romney, in March, wrote:
Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat.
Mitt Romney, in November, wrote:
He did something I tried to do and was unsuccessful in. He won the general election, and he continues with a message of inclusion and bringing people together and his vision is something which obviously connected with the American people in a powerful way. These last few weeks he’s been carrying out a transition effort and I have to tell you, I’ve been impressed by what I’ve seen in the transition effort. The people he’s selected as members of his cabinet are solid, effective, capable people — some of them I know very well.  I think you’re going to see America continue to lead the world in this century. And what I’ve seen through these discussions I’ve had with President-elect Trump, as well as what we’ve seen in his speech the night of his victory, as well as the people he’s selected as part of his transition, all of those things combined give me increasing hope that President-elect Trump is the very man who can lead us to that better future.
Open mouth and insert foot here.  Kiss political future good-bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Public Disgracing of Mitt Romney
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1