HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up Empty
PostSubject: One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up   One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm not sure if this is interesting or just plain depressing.

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up Empty
PostSubject: Re: One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up   One fan has pinpointed the exact year Robert De Niro gave up EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:35 pm

I vote interesting. The use of Rotten Tomatoes ratings to pinpoint the exact year is a refreshing reimagining of data, and the conclusions seem pretty solid. We've all been puzzled by the downward trajectory of this once-respected actor, as well as others who have "sold their soul to the devil" by doing commercials, product endorsements, and appearing in "kids movies" (you hear me, Eddie?).

Hollywood has never been a particularly stable job market, but it seems the digital revolution has made many of its applicants jittery.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1