HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says Empty
PostSubject: Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says   Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:17 am

Makes perfect sense. I guess that means it will never happen.

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says   Let's drug-test the rich before approving tax deductions, US congresswoman says EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:52 pm

I noticed that they mentioned Florida's governor Rick Scott trying to get mandatory drug testing for all welfare recipients. I'm surprised that they didn't mention that Scott owns a large company that performs that very testing.

I think the people on Wall Street, et al, should have psychological testing for psychopathy and sociopathy. Drugs are not nearly as big a concern (actually, I find occasional drug users to be much better company than financial professionals.)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1