Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm sure most of you remember Sean from the old forum.
Well, today is his father's 70th birthday.
So, Happy Birthday, Sean's Dad.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

I do remember him. I sent him baby stuff when they had the kidlet. He also single handedly stopped the pass around thingy. Rolling Eyes But he wasn't a bad guy and I wish I still had contact info. I think he moved and I never got updated shit and then Martin closed up which was the one communication line. That's the only way he made it off my Christmas card list. You either die or move and refuse to update me. That's the only way you make it off my list. lol I wonder how the kidlet is. Did he and baby mama make it? He felt like he wasn't important at DU, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Jenni, I assume you know that Sean's dad is my brother. Sean invited me to DU many years ago, which is why I chose the user name Uncle Howard.

I have no recent info on Sean. I really don't stay in touch like I should. In fact, this is what he looked like the last time I saw him (Sean is the one in blue):

Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad Sean_300dpi2_zpsa6a4a94f
Back to top Go down
iforgotmypassword

iforgotmypassword

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:37 am

They are so cute at that age!

What can I say, I lost contact with my sister years ago. It happens, we get busy living life. I have two nieces that are about old enough to be married by now.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:
Why, thank you. And, you're right: 43-year-old bikers are absolutely adorable.
Wait. Were you talking about the baby?
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 am

_Howard wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
Why, thank you. And, you're right: 43-year-old bikers are absolutely adorable.
Wait. Were you talking about the baby?
tongue Very funny.
Actually you weren't bad looking either from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Well, I did have a great deal of coal-black hair (and I really miss it). Normally, it was just as greasy and shiny as my black Harley. But I always tried to clean up a bit before going to my parents' house.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:30 pm

_Howard wrote:
Well, I did have a great deal of coal-black hair (and I really miss it). Normally, it was just as greasy and shiny as my black Harley. But I always tried to clean up a bit before going to my parents' house.
I like the rough bearded look too.

Isn't his dad still Mormon? Or do I have that wrong? Or do you know?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 pm

I talked to my brother once about the Mormon thing. He hedged a bit, but I got the impression that the religious crap didn't impress him, but he liked the community part of it. I honestly don't know if he was ever really religious or not.

Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 pm

_Howard wrote:
I talked to my brother once about the Mormon thing. He hedged a bit, but I got the impression that the religious crap didn't impress him, but he liked the community part of it. I honestly don't know if he was ever really religious or not.

I know that was one of Sean's frustrations was being trapped in a place where it all revolved around that. I could sympathize.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Mormonism, like Scientology and Islam, carries a pretty heavy penalty for apostates. That's the sign of an insecure religion, if you ask me.

Did anybody ask me? Hmppff.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Did anybody ask me?  Hmppff.
You and me both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad   Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Sean's Dad
Page 1 of 1