Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Lisa wrote:
Chase will never ask for any information.  'Re-confirmed' or otherwise.
She meant they won't ask for this info on the internet. No legitimate bank will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 pm

_Howard wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Chase will never ask for any information.  'Re-confirmed' or otherwise.
She meant they won't ask for this info on the internet. No legitimate bank will.
Yes, that's what I meant.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Well when I said the morons at Chase were not above posting that email, I was being morally honest and hyperbolic at the same time. I would hope Chase wouldn't do that.

But I could totally see them doing it.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Despicable.
Quote :
Hello,
I am sgt.Kimberly D Hickmond, a sgt in the US Army, presently serving in the
Military with the 3rd Infantry Division
Peace keeping force currently redeployed from Iraq.

We were moved to Yemen from Iraq as the last batch ,and i really need your help
in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has
just arrived in United States soil from Yemen.
I hope you can be trusted?You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me
secure the funds until I am done with my tour od duty here. If you can be
trusted,
i will explain further when i get a response from you,
God Bless you & God Bless America.
Sgt. Kimberly D Hickmond
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:24 pm

1. My name is not Richard
2. Um, really??
Quote :
Hello Richard,

You recently submitted your profile for approval. It has now been reviewed.
Some of the content was removed as it contained:

Contact Information - We ask that you please keep from posting your email
address, instant messenger info, or any other contact information in your
profile. To communicate with other members you can use Mingle Mail which
protects your anonymity.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you enjoy the site. Again, if
you would like more information about the site and its guidelines, please visit
http://www.christianmingle.com/terms.html). If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact support@christianmingle.com.

Sincerely,
The Profile Review Team
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 am

Yikes, that Christian Mingle thing was not a fluke.  I'm being FLOODED with spam from the site.  One of my co-workers must have signed me up as a practical joke.

Maybe he found the open tuna can I left in his desk drawer two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 am

"It is the wish of God"? Don't Muslims usually refer to it as "Allah"?
Quote :
EMAIL: (EmiratesNBD.shbranch@worker.com)

Hello [your name here]
I have tried to reach you on Skype phone, but your line was busy, so I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of someone with this last name [your name here], so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Husam Al Sayed, the General Manager Human Resources of Emirates NBD here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Peter [your name here], a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with our bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2013. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. our bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and our bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address,(EmiratesNBD.shbranch@worker.com)
We can as well discuss this on phone; Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication.

Husam Al Sayed.
(EmiratesNBD.shbranch@worker.com)

Last edited by NoCoPilot on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Why I stopped using PayPal:
Quote :
Dear Valued Customer,

Our security system has detected that you have changed your PayPal email address.
However, we have reverted the email address back to its original settings.

If you feel that an unauthorized person has changed your email, download the form
attachment in this email and fill in your personal details in the form in order to keep
your original email and to restore your PayPal account.

Please do understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and
your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

PayPal
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Quote :
附件资料请审阅!
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:32 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Quote :
附件资料请审阅!

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 am

This went on for 6 or 8 paragraphs, but the first one gives you the tone. All typos etc in the original.

Good day Sir/Ma,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense Benefit to both of us. I am Citizen of the United State of America and i work within the IRS Section of the US Treasury. I would love to Introduce myself but i don't really know to whom i am writing this email to. So, my identity will be left unknown until i am sure you will be willing and ready to undergo this awesome opportunity with me.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:05 pm

The "Great and Powerful Oz"?
Quote :
To stop receiving these helpful messages simply reply with "stop" in your subject line.

Motor Home

Breaking News on Breakthroughs in Motor Home Living

Avoid hotel costs, get a motor home instead. Find out how they could help you.

Preferences
Although we believe our communications are great and beneficial, you can choose to never receive any more messages from us by going to the link supplied HERE
<br /> 2637E_Atlantic Blvd #18088 <br /> Pompano_Beach, FL33062 <br />
Sunday15151503030300060606000
02-23-2014 12:17:55
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:29 am

Because we ALL want to fight cuber crime.
Quote :
Attention:Unpaid fund Beneficiary

I am sorry for my late response towards your unpaid fund which Dr. Kahn placed
it ONHOLD when he was on sit before his resignation.

Firstly we introduce this commission, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), we
fight cuber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in any part of the
world, Our commission has been in existences since 2002 and our duty is to stop
internet fraud. We have over 7,500 of them in our jails around Africa and we are
still looking for these internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of
foreigners have been deceived and huge amount of money has also been lost to
this fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help
them move funds and they will end up demanding for money from you and in return
you will get nothing.

The Leaders of the Africa Crime fighters, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) has
come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered
over $422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the
people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you this letter is because
your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after
serious investigation and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate
owner.

However, It is my pleasure to inform you that i have your file on my desk as the
new appointed IMF director and i will look forward to hearing from you soon for
further question and information before releasing your fund to your designated
bank account.

You can know more about me here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde

I wish you and your family wondeful new year.

Your's Faithfully,

Mrs Christine Lagarde
Director, IMF
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:40 am

WTF?
Quote :
wing of the Palace of Justice in Paris.The three, ages 21 to 26, had made a long list of purchases, from camouflage hoods and vests to gun holsters and night vision goggles. But their trip in 2012 ended before they boarded the plane, aborted by their arrest at a French airport.French intelligence is in close contact with western nations, from European neighbors to the U.S. and Australia, to try to spot would-be jihadis and track those who return and present a potential danger. French Interior Minister Manuel Valls plans to present a series of measures to President Francois Hollande in coming weeks aimed at stemming the tide of French Muslims to Syria.France feels especially vulnerable. It has the largest Muslim population in western Europe, estimated at 5 million, and Syria, once under French rule, is familiar to some citizens.For Alain Chouet, a former intelligence director at France's DGSE spy agency, youth looking for a cause are attracted by Internet battle videos or recruitment forums, media attention and easy access from Turkey, a vacation destination for many French people. The western support for the Syrian National Coalition fighting Assad may have further legitimized Syria as a destination."It is considered a just cause (because of) the position of the French, Europeans and Americans," Chouet said. Not all would-be jihadis follow the ins and outs of the war, but "what people understand is that this revolution is just.""There August 22, 2013: Former New England Patriot football player Aaron Hernandez, listens to proceedings in a court in Attleboro, Mass. Hernandez was indicted on first-degree murder and weapons charges in the death of a friend whose bullet-riddled body was found in an industrial park about a mile from the ex-player's home. (AP Photo/Josh Reynolds)Former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez used "coded messages" to communicate about his murder case in jailhouse phone calls, Massachusetts prosecutors said in a request for access to recordings of his calls.In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court.The ex-player also talked about other matters related to his co-defendants' "whereabouts and likely criminal liability," the motion says.Hernandez, 24, has pleaded not guilty in the killing of Lloyd, a 27-year-old Boston man who played semi-professional football and was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee.Two associates said to be with Hernandez and Lloyd on the night of the killing Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz have pleaded not guilty to charges of accessory after the fact.Defense attorneys didn't immediately respond to messages seeking comment.Inmates are notified that their calls, except those with their lawyer, are recorded and the conte

Business Grants

Does your business need some funds? Search for grant opportunities now.

Starting a new business? Consider applying for a grant

Not interested write to: Southern Online Media P.O. Box 1761 West Palm Beach FL 33402
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

Quote :
Meet Black Singles Near You
Ummm, okay?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:11 am

The first paragraph was invisible, white text on a white background. Maybe that helps it get past spam filters, since the message APPEARS to have content?
Quote :
I found it strangely removed. Theforecastle, which lay before buried in sand, was heaved up at leastsix feet; and the stern, which was broken to pieces, and parted fromthe rest by the force of the sea soon after I had left rummagingher, was tossed, as it were, up, and cast on one side, and the sandwas thrown so high on that side next her stern, that whereas there wasa great place of water before, so that I could not come within aquarter of a mile of the wreck without swimming, I could now walkquite up to her when the tide was out. I was surprised with this atfirst, but soon concluded it must be done by the earthquake. And as bythis violence the ship was more broken open than formerly, so manythings came daily on shore, which the sea had loosened, and whichthe winds and water rolled by degrees to the land. This wholly diverted my thoughts from the design of removing myhabitation; and I busied myself mightily, that day especially, insearching whether I could make any way into the ship. But I foundnothing was to be expected of that kind, for that all inside of theship was choked up with sand. However, as I had learned not to despairof anything, I resolved to pull everything to pieces that I could ofthe ship, concluding that everything I could get from her would beof some use or other to me. May 3. - I began with my saw, and cut a piece of a beam through,which I thought held some of the upper part or quarter-decktogether; and when I had cut it through, I cleared away the sand aswell as I could from the side which lay highest; but the tide comingin, I was obliged to give over for that time. May 4. - I went a-fishing, but caught not one fish that I dursteat of, till I was weary of my sport; when, just going to leave offI caught a young dolphin.
Hello
It has come to my attention that you might have an interest in purchasing ADOBE Creative Master Suite CS6 .

I am selling CAD/Graphic Software the FULL version software.

ADOBE Creative Master Suite CS6 ( WIN / MAC ) --- it can be installed unlimited times on as many computers as you like

ADOBE Products

Corel Products
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
WTF?
I assume the first part is like keywords for search engines. But that only makes sense if they're on a webpage (and hidden). And they mostly seem designed to get the NSA interested. Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 am

Gimme dat orphanage money!!!
Quote :
Dear Beloved,
This letter might surprise you, Please don't ignore it this time as I
am writing this letter to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great
sorrow in my heart because i only have few months to live according to
my Doctor.Base on this predicament, I have now decided to spread all
my wealth,to contribute mainly to the development of charity in your
country. Please i need a reliable person who will use the Money( $2.5
million dollars) to build orphanage home or charity organization.
Please reply me for more details.

God be with you
Mrs. Kate Dona
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 am

Cool, a Concorde victim. But, it was 14 years ago?
Quote :
Dear Friend,

I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Country email domain Directory, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.

lf you willing to show me your Trust and Honestly i think i will be able to work with you. To make this clear to you i will cover the expense from my side before the funds leaves to your country.

I am Lee Chan Liu. An Attorney  at  law based in Spain,  am a solicitor to Mr Kurt Kahle a German who owned a private business school and also a German property magnate  who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (with his 37-year-old wife and son Michael).

Please See this site yourself before we proceed,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist in distributing the funds left behind by my client.  which I helped him to deposit in a leading Finance Company here in Spain  Since he is no longer alive at the time of depositing the money the finance company was not aware that the consignment contain money. Being his attorney here, The finance company has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary to the consignment, otherwise the consignment would be CONFISCATED since nobody has come forward to lay claims on the consignment. since his death My search for his relative was not successful and My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary of my client.

So that the consignment can be deliver  to you and we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be handed by me, All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,I assure you that this is a risk-free business.A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this mail would be appreciated, while I await your prompt response.

Please contact me to indicate your interest.

Sincere Regards,
Chan Lee liu. (Attorney at Law)
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 am

Kurt Kahle was a real victim of AF4590.  And he's been used in scams before.
Quote :
Fun With Nigerian Scammers #12 - "Next of Kin"

Reply-To:
Date: Oct. 15, 2013
Subject: KINDLY READ AND RESPONSE

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
CAPITEC BANK SOUTH AFRICA
(CAPITEC)ANNEX JOHANNESBURG.
Private Email: smoseko@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession with the (CAPITEC BANK) South Africa and currently holding a post as the Director of Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($18.5million) originally owned by one of my bank clients Mr. Kurt Kahle who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm genuinely the deceaseds death by logging into this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Meanwhile the whole arrangements and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the bona-fide next of kin to the deceased will be forward to you upon your acceptance, information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60% for me and 30% for you, while 10% will be mapped out for expenses if you agree to my proposal.

Please, you have been advised to keep this as top secret as I am still in
service and intend to retire from active service after I conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm that the money is in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to the percentages previously indicated above and for further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advice me to invest in. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your willingness to assist and be fully involved in this deal.

Furthermore please contact me through my private Email Address:
smoseko@gmail.com above for more information

Best Regard
Mr,Samboga Moseko

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM, luca belloiu <lucabelloiu@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subj: Money?

Hi Samboga,

So sorry to hear about your friend Kurt. Plane crashes are the worst. I understand you are looking for a foreign partner? I can be that partner for you. I can be many things in fact for I am a trained thespian, a veritable chameleon if you will. Why just this Summer my portrayal of Senator Joseph McCarthy in Richard Castle’s “Fightin’ Joe Hammers Another One” garnered rave reviews. Michael Musto from the Village Voice called it a tour de force.

So let me know what the next step will be so we can get me that money.

Thank you,

Rudolfo St. James
Star of stage and screen
Sign spinner

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2013, at 10:10 AM, "samboga moseko" <smoseko@gmail.com> wrote:RE: Money?

Attention:Partner

Thank you for your response to my proposal. I must say that I am indeed happy to hear from you. Knowing now that you are ready and willing to go all the way with me till the very successful end of this transaction, I will go straight to the point. My proposal to you is self explanatory but the whole point of me contacting you is for you to stand in as the next of kin to the deceased while I provide us with all the necessary paper works to lay claims to the abandoned funds in question.

You will not have to worry about anything because this is a straight forward process and I have all the relevant documents to back up our claim. In doing this I will require that you provide me with the following personal details for me to get started with the necessary ground works. Your full name and surname, physical address, company name and address, direct contact phone numbers, fax number if any, a valid identification document, ( ID card, Pass Port copy or a copy of your Drivers License will do) and your nationality.

With this information I can get started but if you have any more information which you think can be of help or useful to me, I will not mind if you also let me have them. Thank you once again and I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Mr,Samboga Moseko

10/17/13

To: samboga moseko

Dear Sbarro,

This all sounds so covert and exciting. I'm completely ready to go all the way with you on this transaction. I have immersed myself fully for the role of Kurt Kahle’s  "Next of Kin".

In fact just tonight I have been watching "Next of Kin" starring the great Patrick Swayze in preparation.

My information is as follows:

My stage name is Rodolfo Leander St. James but my real name is Ira Goldfarb. I am a Method actor who is versed in swordplay and tumbling. I have been called the Jewish Kirk Cameron by my high school newspaper and was awarded the coveted Golden Bugle award for my portrayal of a young Harry Truman in "Lil' Harry Get Your Hat" at the Pineapple Theater in Trenton, New Jersey.

My address is 32 Andover dr., Hollywood, CA 90028.My phone # is 323-447-2319

I am an American citizen and my age range is 25-35. I have hazel eyes and a mischievous smile and walk with gait of an English Lord.

I own many uniforms with ruffles and embroidered finery and I can currently be seen playing Eleanor Roosevelt in the off-off-off Broadway production of "Ain't She a Fine Lady" directed by Chow Yun Fat.

Please let me know how we can proceed as I'm getting into my "zone"

Yours,
R. St. James
Star of stage and screen

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 01:40:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Money? CONTACT THE BANK AND KEEP ME POSTED

To: lucabelloiu@hotmail.com

Attention:Ira Goldfarb.

I am pleased to inform you that I got an insight that the payment committee
has approved 6 outgoing funds for payment this week.

This email contains some vital information about Mr. Kurt Khale, and also the
contact details of the international remittance department, you can contact
them either by email or fax to request for the immediate transfer of your
funds late relative estate amounting to US$18.5 Million into your overseas
account.

Just tell them that you are the beneficiary / next of kin to your late
relative Mr. Kurt Kahle. I have already filled in all your information into
the bank database as the beneficiary/next of kin to inherit the late Mr.Kurt
Khale’s funds as such I do not think you will have any problem when you
communicate with them.

You can send them a fax or email and below are the vital information's you
have to know about the late Mr. Kurt Khale

Full Names: Mr. Kurt Khale
Address: Camillo-Schumann-Str.22 01824 Königstein
Frankfurt Germany.
Marital Status: Married until his death.
Religion: Christian
Nationality: German / American.
Age. Until his death he was 51 years.

I think this is all you need to know, since your name is already in the system
as the beneficiary /next of kin to inherit the total sum. You might not be
asked any questions. I will advise you contact the bank between 9 am to 5pm
South African time.
The name and contact Tel/fax numbers of the Manager are stated below.

Name:Mr.Phillip Makoto
Head of operations
International Remittance Dept.
Capitec Bank, South Africa.
Tel: +27 60 454 8912
Fax: +27 86 505 7856
Email: cpb.co.za@consultant.com
Email: cpbnkfinance@admin.in.th

Regards,
Mr, Samboga Moseko

To: Samboga Moseko

Thank you for the background information on the late Kurt Kahle. I will prepare dilligently to take on this formidable role. If you have any pictures of Kurt you can send me that will help immensely. Also if he had any tics or favorite types of foods that will also help in my preperation. I imagine the late Mr. Kahle as this benevolent leader who single-handedly revitalized a sleepy African village into the industrial power it is today. A sort of rags to riches story where Kurt was raised as an orphan by the local apothecarist only to learn the intricacies of international finance from a magical textbook left behind by a Christian missionary. He soon rises to prominence by starting the countries first steel mill and cash for gold outlets.

I have an old peacoat and alligator skin valise that I think will work well for the role of Kurt Kahle’s enterprising younger brother. I have been walking around to local office buildings as well and asking the front desks if I have received any mail, just so I can get in the head of Kurt. He seems like a guy who gets a lot of mail and is deferred to regularly (before he died in that plane crash of course). Just a couple more questions however. Was Kurt a good man? A fair man? Did he have concubines and did he pee sitting down? All pertinent questions for what I'm going for here. I'll let you think about that and in the meantime I will shoot over an email to the bank. Thanks again Samosa.

Yours,

R. St. James
Star.

Subj: Overseas account transfer‏

To: cpbnkfinance@admin.in.th

10/18/13

Good evening banker,

My name is Rodolfo St. James. I am the brother of Kurt Kahle. Like Kurt I am a respected businessman: Internationally known, nationally respected and locally accepted. I own many cars, watches and furs and can sometimes be seen directing my minions with a golden scepter bequeathed to me by Kurt himself. I also look like Shabba Ranks.

I write to you today to inquire about Kurt's life savings of $18.5 million. As his Next of Kin I am entitled to this money so please hit the proper keys on your keyboard to release it to me at once. My associate, Mr. Moseko, has already filled in the proper information. Please let me know when you have sent me my money and I promise not to envelop you with my wrath…. The Kahle wrath.

Yours,

Rodolfo St. James
Respected Businessman and younger brother of Kurt

On Oct 21, 2013, at 5:09 AM, "Capitec Bnk" <cpbnkfinance@admin.in.th> wrote:
Re: Overseas account transfer
Attn Mr.James,

Your email was acknowledged, we are currently verifying your application we shall get back to you as soon as we are done with our verification.

Thanks..

Subj: Money transfer‏From: luca belloiu
10/22/13
To: Capitec Bnk

Good evening once again,

Rudolfo here. I really do hope I am not being a nuisance but I actually needed this money rather quickly. I'm sure you good folks are all sorts of busy but you see I know Samoga Moseko and he assured me that you guys have all the correct information.

Now I've been waiting patiently and I've even checked to make sure there are no national holidays over there in which you may have been closed so I will overlook this if you can go ahead and wire me over that money. I need new headshots so if you can get that to me before Thursday that would be great. Between me and you I'm renting out a LensCrafters in Burbank and I'm filling it with mayonnaise and body glitter and I'm gonna do a fun winter wonderland type of shoot. Hit me back.

- Simply Rodolfo
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Those dang RED DISCS and the Nigerian Mafia.
Quote :

My Dear,

I am Miss.Grace Okeke a Computer IT with central bank of Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after i made the transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested.

Do get in touch with me immediately,You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.For phone conversation,please call me on +2347054444849

Regards,

Miss Grace Okeke
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Damn, I won the lotto.

Quote :
Dear Friend,

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the Uk Online Lotto Winning cheque shipment to your location,

I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $950,000USD (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

I have authorized the finance house where I deposited the money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear Friend,I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

The name of the Person with your Cheque is MR DAVID WILLIAMS
COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT : MR DAVID WILLIAMS
Email:david.williams.0790@hotmail.com

Finance and Security House United Kingdom Deposit Firm FSH Towers Chelsea T45H U.K. At the moment, I am very busy at Sydney,Australia because of the investment
projects which myself and my new partner Mr Peter Hills of CTL Company are
having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Mr David Williams at the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the money because i noticed it as a fudiciary agent that you were skeptical about your winnings when you were been ask by the Uk lotto Agency Inc to file out a claim for your prize.

And now the current policy of the Lotto organiser is that if an emerged winner fails to claim up his/her winning cheque of $950,000USDOLARS it's now mandatory that this fund can be remitted or forfeited to the fudiciary agent in charge of this winners file.

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Fax Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:
7. Age :
8. Nationality:
9. Present Country:

However, I want you to contact him immediately as soon as you receive this information because he is leaving for the US by the end of this month and this might cost a delayment for you to receive this draft. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Henry White
Compensator Officer
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:01 pm

I hope there's enough money in my lotto winnings to save my house. I've been getting these every day for a few weeeks.

Quote :
Notice to Appear,

Hereby you are notified that you have been
scheduled to appear for your hearing that
will take place in the court of Chattanooga in May 05, 2014 at 10:45 am.
Please bring all documents and witnesses relating to this case
with you to Court on your hearing date.
The copy of the court notice is attached to this letter.

Note: If you do not attend the hearing the
judge may hear the case in your absence.

Yours truly,
VALENTINE MATHEWS
Clerk to the Court.

Quote :
Notice of eviction,

This notice is to inform you that your home has been foreclosed
on by the bank and you need to move out until March 27, 2014.
To make necessary arrangements you have to contact
us in the earliest possible time.

If you decide to cooperate and fulfill you obligations,
the bank will offer you a reasonable period of time for moving out.
Otherwise, you will be evicted in an administrative proceeding.
Please do contact us in the shortest possible time.

Enclosed is the detailed statement of the bank.

Real estate agency,
Ruth Tailor

Boy, I hope I don't get into trouble for not responding to these.
I haven't opened the attachments to these emails. I hope it wasn't something important.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:59 am

Quote :
End Your Drinking Problem!
I don't have a prinking droblem, occifer.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:42 am

Quote :
Private Jet Charter
Fly In Luxury
Boy, did THEY get a wrong number!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam we never finished reading
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next