HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida? Empty
PostSubject: Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida?   Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Sign the petition.

Quote :
I don't understand why law enforcement is assisting this, because if Kaitlyn were an 18-year-old boy they wouldn't be involved. In Florida, typically legal action about consensual relationships between teens would only be pursued if the one person is 24-years-old or older.

It seems clear that Kaitlyn is in trouble because she's gay. There is a window of time where she has already turned 18 and before her girlfriend turns 16, and carefully timed prosecution is leveraging that against her. Her supportive and desperate parents have posted a Change.org petition with the hopes of showing Florida's justice system that the world is watching and doesn't condone such persecution:
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida?   Is it Illegal to Be a Gay Teen in Florida? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm

"Sign the petition"? Hell if we wipe out all the gays before they reproduce we'll be RID of them in a generation!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1