HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quiz: About What is This Said?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Quiz: About What is This Said? Empty
PostSubject: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:31 am

Quote :
Throughout the ages, the Egg has symbolized new beginnings, the spark of creation. Traditional folk religion regards the Egg as a powerful symbol of fertility, purity and rebirth. Magic rituals often use Eggs to promote fertility and restore virility (of the body and mind); and to foresee the future. Eggs mean growth, protection, new beginnings, and resurrection. The Vernal Equinox celebrates the coming of spring and the Egg is an important part of this ancient festival. Later customs concerning Eggs were associated with Easter. Christians embraced the Egg symbol and likened it to the tomb from which Christ arose. Though pre-Christian in origin, this Egg symbolism was in agreement with the Christian concept of Resurrection and the transformation of death into life.
Tiger Eye - (Also known as Cat's Eye, Falcon's Eye or Hawk's Eye) It can be found naturally in Gold, Red, Blue, & Multi Colored. It lets you see everything. Use it for insight and you can be a very lucky person. When used in jewelry the Tiger Eye may bring good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. It's also known to bring clear thinking and insight. Healing properties: Tiger's-Eye or Cat's-Eye is a stone for the mind. Tiger Eye is used to focus the mind. It will cause the mind to have feeling of oneness and feel more direct in all thoughts. It makes one aware of one's own needs related to the needs of others. A personal symbol carved in Tiger eye is excellent for the spiritually advanced to use in meditation. Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger's eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.
I especially like this juxtaposition.
Quote :
When used in jewelry the Tiger Eye may bring good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. It's also known to bring clear thinking and insight.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:43 am

Eggs and rocks. Duh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Tiger's-eye is a variety of quartz. I think I've seen white quartz polished into an egg shape, too.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:52 am

Magic rocks lol
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:40 am

Oh lawd.
Rolling Eyes
My mom used to have this egg. Tiger's eye with a bronze fly on it, it sat on a bronze chicken foot that had a sort of bowl to hold the egg. Ugliest thing ever. Had to have been my Aunt Sis's, had to.
My mom is sort of OCD about things like the way the knick-knacks are arranged and how far from the couch the coffee table is, etc. When I was a kid, I would do things like dust or clean for her when she was at work. Well, it didn't take me long to see the pattern of when I dusted the first thing she'd do, almost instinctively, was go over to the stereo and straighten the stuff I had moved and not put back right.
So, I started expressing my dislike of the egg by turning it or hiding it or whatever and then would giggle my ass off as she immediately went to moving it back. It became a thing for me, what to do with the egg today.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:45 am

Egg abuse hee hee is not a hee hee laughing hee hee matter, Jenni.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: About What is This Said?   Quiz: About What is This Said? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiz: About What is This Said?
Page 1 of 1