HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wonder if it'll pick up soon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd

Todd

Wonder if it'll pick up soon? Empty
PostSubject: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Well, I am done with ID for good, which is just as well. The andkon-freedave circle jerk was getting the place kinda . . . er, messy. So, what shall we discuss here? It looks like so far it's a bit slow, but I reckon it'll pick up eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://indigoxix.wordpress.com/
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 pm

If you recall, Markaba, it took awhile for things to pick up after we de-Martinized ourselves. Pick a topic and create a new thread; I'm sure you will get responses.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

_Howard wrote:
Pick a topic and create a new thread; I'm sure you will get responses.
Absolutely.
I was also considering:
do we need any written rules?
what about a book club- wouldn't it be neat to occasionally read the same book and discuss it?
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Markaba wrote:
Well, I am done with ID for good, which is just as well. The andkon-freedave circle jerk was getting the place kinda . . . er, messy. So, what shall we discuss here? It looks like so far it's a bit slow, but I reckon it'll pick up eventually.
I thought what Andkon said to you was despicable. I'm glad to see you here. Do check out the Yuku one too though if you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Jenni wrote:
Markaba wrote:
I thought what Andkon said to you was despicable. I'm glad to see you here.
Me too. And I coulda kicked freedave in the nuts for constantly baiting you too.

Nobody deserves that kind of disrespect.

Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules. When people get rude / stoopid we just pick up and start a new board. Smile
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 am

Jenni wrote:
I was also considering:
do we need any written rules?
Maybe there should be a minimal set of rules, so that people know where the lines are.
Think about the problems we have had in the past and consider whether some rules might have prevented or diminished those problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if it'll pick up soon?   Wonder if it'll pick up soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonder if it'll pick up soon?
Page 1 of 1