HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What need does this contract address?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

What need does this contract address? Empty
PostSubject: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork. Pork.

Have I made my point?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:30 pm

What need does this contract address? The_Swedish_Chef
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:33 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Seems antithetical to the new military.
I may be a conspiracy theorist more than I used to be. As I watch patterns go by it seems to me that The Military (TM) is a corporation now just as any other and its stockholders, i.e. the Kochs and Dicks of the world (giggle) demand profit.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:36 am

It seems to me, they want to make sure we can bomb Russia and/or China. Crazy fuckheads.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm

richard09 wrote:
It seems to me, they want to make sure we can bomb Russia and/or China. Crazy fuckheads.
That would be a stupid move. But I don't really disagree with you I just hope it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Jenni wrote:
I may be a conspiracy theorist more than I used to be. As I watch patterns go by it seems to me that The Military (TM) is a corporation now just as any other and its stockholders, i.e. the Kochs and Dicks of the world (giggle) demand profit.
It's not a conspiracy, Jenni - it's capitalism. As NoCo's post illustrates, Eisenhower warned us about it fifty-five years ago: the Military Industrial Complex. Few people know that his original draft referred to it as the Military Industrial Congressional Complex.

Don't demean your suspicions; they are correct in this instance. Remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean I'm not following you. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:55 pm

richard09 wrote:

If the corporations and the Congress think there is anything in it for them, they'll bomb anyone, anytime.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:35 pm

_Howard wrote:
If the corporations and the Congress think there is anything in it for them, they'll bomb anyone, anytime.
Sure, because there's no reason to replace the ordnance unless it's used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What need does this contract address?   What need does this contract address? Empty

Back to top Go down

What need does this contract address?
Page 1 of 1