HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hillary on Rachel Maddow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Hillary on Rachel Maddow Empty
PostSubject: Hillary on Rachel Maddow   Hillary on Rachel Maddow EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:32 am

Watched the interview last night, and must say I was impressed.  Hillary spoke with great authority and wisdom, and seemed presidential.  Rachel's questions weren't the usual fluffballs candidates get, but Hillary answered them honestly and directly.  She did not deflect blame from her husband, nor did she laugh off the seriousness of the issues she faces.

In all, a great interview.  I still don't know if she's electable, but Hillary would make a good president.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Hillary on Rachel Maddow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary on Rachel Maddow   Hillary on Rachel Maddow EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 pm

I don't know what kind of president Hillary would make. She is a political animal through and through, and has been all her life. In her younger years, she was a fervent Republican and conservative.

Now it is impossible to tell exactly where she stands on anything. When she speaks, it seems that every word she utters is carefully weighed, with the political nuances carefully crafted. When she raises her voice, all that comes out is loudness, not passion.

She's better than any Republican candidate of course (a sick badger would be better than any of them), but I don't think she will pursue any of the matters that give impetus to the Sanders campaign.

Back to top Go down

Hillary on Rachel Maddow
Page 1 of 1