HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Letters We Really Don't Expect A Reply To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Letters We Really Don't Expect A Reply To Empty
PostSubject: Letters We Really Don't Expect A Reply To   Letters We Really Don't Expect A Reply To EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:41 am

Fiona Wesley wrote:
Greetings,

I am Fiona Wesley, author of the book “Bible For Kids: A Collection of Bible Stories for Children Complete (Over 60 Illustrated) (With BONUS Over 100 FREE Fun-Filled Follow-Up Activities)”

I am inquiring if you may have the time to read and provide an honest unbiased review? I got your contact form Amazon Top Reviewer list, and from your profile it shows that you do book reviews.

If you would be interested to review my book, I would be highly grateful.  Here is Amazon link to it in case you'd like to take a peek

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OQBVRHY

Currently is on free promo, but if you missed it I can send you complimentary copy.

Thank you very much for doing this!

Best regards,

Fiona
NoCoPilot wrote:
Dear Fiona,

I am a very vocal atheist*, and I think indoctrinating innocent children with the horrors of Iron Age barbarity like xtianity ought to be punishable as child abuse.

If you still want a review of your book from me, feel free to send me a link to download it.  I'll understand if you choose not to.

*- If you had read any of my reviews you'd know this
Back to top Go down

Letters We Really Don't Expect A Reply To
Page 1 of 1