HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I don't know how I got on their mailing list...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: I don't know how I got on their mailing list...   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

But somebody calling themselves the "House Republicans" keeps sending me incredible lies.
Quote :
Dear Friend,

Over the past two weeks, President Obama has traveled more than 5,000 miles across the country on a campaign – a campaign to raise taxes. In his campaign-style speeches, he denounces his sequester – devastating, across the board cuts – that was his idea. The House passed two replacement plans with smarter spending cuts and reforms. Unfortunately, the President refuses to meet with idle Senate Democrats on a replacement plan, choosing to campaign instead for tax hikes. Watch our new video to find out how many miles the President has traveled to push tax increases instead of responsible cuts to replace his sequester:

Give us your feedback. What do you think of the president’s plan to raise taxes again?

I hope you will share this video by commenting, liking, or sharing the video on Facebook. Learn more at GOP.gov/sequester, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos!

Cathy McMorris Rodgers

Chair, House Republican Conference

Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how I got on their mailing list...   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 pm

I got on the mailing list some Republican Congressman - can't remember if Representative or Senator.
Like you, I have no idea how it happened. The guy wasn't even in my state.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I don't know how I got on their mailing list...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1